The Parent Teacher Association (PTA)
Helps and guides the management to impart good education. Quarterly Meetings are convened.
The School Handbook has all the details of the school. Parents may look out for messages from the school and messages sent by parents will be attended to.
Rules and Regulations
- Students are expected to be inside the campus except for the ones who go for lunch.
- Groupism will be severely dealt with.
- Grievances should be brought to the notice of the V.Ps., Principal or Correspondent.
- 80% attendance is needed for promotion.
- Results declared are final.
- The parent should make application for transfer certificate.
- Transfer certificates will be given only to the Parent.
- Writing or scribbling on the walls or furniture and damage to any school property will be severely dealt with. Chewing gum is strictly forbidden.
- Parents are requested to make fees remittances at the cash counter and not to hand over to any other employee.
- Students should not bring their magazines or story books to school.
- Clean and tidy children will be chosen and honoured.
- Children who speak English and Tamil well would be appreciated.
Saturday activity sessions are compulsory for all children. The School will be very friendly and co-operative.
9.30 a.m. to 12.20 noon
12.50 to 3.15 p.m.
Senior School (VI to XII Std)
8.30 a.m. to 12.50 p.m.
1.20 to 3.45 p.m.